What Is A Building Practitioner?
As an accredited building practitioner, our company owner carries out all our building inspections. But what exactly is an accredited building practitioner? A building practitioner can be defined as a person of one of the following categories:
- A designer who is responsible for the documentation, certification and/or inspection of building work and/or plumbing.
- A building surveyor who is responsible for document assessment, certification or inspection of building work or buildings
- A builder who is responsible for the certification and management of building work.
Benefits of Being a Building Practitioner
Just some of the benefits of registering as a building practitioner include:
- Ability to take on larger jobs.
- Brings legitimacy to you business.
- Highlights your skills and qualifications.
- Providing clients with peace of mind.
If you are looking for an accredited building practitioner in Hobart, get in touch with Access Building Inspections. We offer a range of services to make purchasing property in Hobart easier.