Commercial Building Inspections
Commercial property is a huge investment, so it’s important that you have the full picture before making your final decision. A commercial building inspection will help ensure you are aware of any faults or structural defects, and you are paying the right price for the property.
Commercial building inspections are recommended for those who want to purchase a commercial property, as well as those who manage them. The vendor can also benefit from having their property inspected pre-sale, as it gives them a clear idea of the true value of their property.
What Does A Commercial Property Report Include?
Our commercial property reports are detailed documents that highlight the pros and cons of purchasing a particular property.
Our experienced building inspectors will conduct a thorough assessment of the structure and foundations of the building in question, and identify the type of defect or repair required. Photographs will also be provided, so your tradesperson can easily identify the issue/s.
We look at internal and external features including but not limited to:
- Ventilation, drainage and subfloor framework (including hidden damage underneath carpets)
- Condition of the roof and roof spaces including the framework and tiles
- Mould and water damage (past or present in kitchen, bathroom and laundry)
- Signs of active pest or insect activity
- Safety hazards including plumbing and electrical systems
We know how much is riding on our reports, so we give our clients a phone call after the inspection to summarise our findings, and forward on the report within a few working days.